Terms and Conditions
We are Guitar Superstore also known as Pete Oakley Music.
The Address of our retail premises is: 42-45 Station Street, Burton upon Trent, DE14 1AX
Tel: 01283 500365 or 366
Our VAT Number is: 616664527
1) All prices are shown in UK pounds sterling including VAT. We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
2) All products listed are subject to availability and stock levels may change at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be notified by the next working day and offered an alternative or given a full refund.
3) UK Delivery is free for all orders over £39. For orders under £39, we charge £2.95 per order. International Delivery options are available upon request.
4) Payment can be made by Credit or Debit Card using our secure checkout. We use Klarna to process our customers card payments. If eligible Klarna will offer the option to pay after delivery. Or alternatively you can also choose to pay by PayPal or Amazon payments.
5) Delivery times are listed on each product page next to the Add to Cart button. Standard deliveries will usually be within 2-3 working days; a signature may be required.
6) Should there be a delay in delivery then we will notify you within 1 working day from placing your order, you will be advised of the expected delivery date and if the product is no longer available we will offer the option for an alternative or process your refund.
7) In the event that your product is damaged in transit please contact us as soon as you receive your delivery, we need to contact the courier and make a claim within 10 days of receipt, whereupon we will arrange for the item to be exchanged or provide a full refund on return of the goods in their original packaging. In the case of non-delivery please wait at least 7 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed.
8) As per the Consumer Protection ( Distance Selling ) Regulations 2000 and EU Law, you have the right to cancel your order within fourteen days from the date that you have received the goods - without giving a reason, this is your cooling off period. You then have up to 14 days to send the goods back to us. If you are letting us know that the goods are damaged or faulty we will pay for the goods to be returned. For any other reasons for returning goods, you will be responsible for postage costs. Your refund will be processed within 7 working days of receipt of the item back at our store. All items must be returned to us in 'as new' conditions with no signs of use, wear and tear or damage.
9) Should you ever have cause to make a complaint, we will always respond within three working days.
10) None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Non uk customers, please email email@example.com for a shipping quotation.