This is an Ex-Demo item and features a small chip in the paintwork and some tarnishing of metal hardware. The pickguard features stress marks near several of the screws.
The S2 Starla offers serious style and retro personality in a reliable package that make this guitar instantly playable and sure to turn heads. At first glance, the all-mahogany singlecut body equipped with a Tune-o-matic bridge and a Bigsby B50 tailpiece tells you this is going to be one badass guitar. Once in your hands, it is balanced and as comfortable as a guitar you’ve been playing for years.
Instantly playable, the S2 Starla is a reliable guitar that's sure to turn heads. Once it's in your hands, it is balanced and comfortable, with a feel as if you've been playing it for years.
Straight from the off, you can tell that the S2 Starla is going to be one badass instrument. The all-mahogany singlecut body is fitted with a Tune-o-matic bridge and a Bigsby B50 tailpiece.
Features / Specifications
Body & Bridge:
- Body Wood: Singlecut Asymmetric Beveled Thin Mahogany
- Colour/Finish: Black
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic Bridge w/ Bigsby B50 Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Truss Rod Cover: "Starla"
Pickups & Hardware:
- Treble Pickup: S2 Starla Treble
- Bass Pickup: S2 Starla Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel