The S2 Starla offers serious style and retro personality in a reliable package that make this guitar instantly playable and sure to turn heads. At first glance, the all-mahogany singlecut body equipped with a Tune-o-matic bridge and a Bigsby B50 tailpiece tells you this is going to be one badass guitar. Once in your hands, it is balanced and as comfortable as a guitar you’ve been playing for years.
Instantly playable, the S2 Starla is a reliable guitar that's sure to turn heads. Once it's in your hands, it is balanced and comfortable, with a feel as if you've been playing it for years.
Straight from the off, you can tell that the S2 Starla is going to be one badass instrument. The all-mahogany singlecut body is fitted with a Tune-o-matic bridge and a Bigsby B50 tailpiece.
Features / Specifications
Body & Bridge:
- Body Wood: Singlecut Asymmetric Beveled Thin Mahogany
- Colour/Finish: Black
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic Bridge w/ Bigsby B50 Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Truss Rod Cover: "Starla"
Pickups & Hardware:
- Treble Pickup: S2 Starla Treble
- Bass Pickup: S2 Starla Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel