A brand new range for 2018, the AZ collection has been created in collaboration with a host of top musicians, delivering vintage tones, alongside a whole host of modern electronics.
Combining a beautiful Ice Blue Metallic Alder body with a Roasted Maple fingerboard, the AZ2402-TFF provides warm, bright sound with a fantastic level of clarity.
Onboard you will find Seymour Duncan Hyperion pickups in an HH arrangement. The pickups are wired with 'dyna-MIX' switching, giving you the ability to fully shape the tone of the guitar.
The AZ2402 comes complete with a hardshell case, perfect for touring musicians to take on the road.
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Gotoh T1802 Tremolo
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Ice Blue Metallic
- Neck: Roasted Maple
- Profile: AZ Oval C
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Side Dots: Luminescent
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Dyna-MIX10 Switching System w/Alter Switch
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum Lock w/H.A.P.
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case Included: Hardshell