IT'S ALL ABOUT THE POWER TUBES
The two-channel Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo offers two amps in a single chassis, with modified circuits for chiming clean chords or wonderfully sustaining leads. Powerful Brownface and Blackface tones coexist peacefully side-by-side in this deluxe all-tube amplifier, a no-frills workingman's amp designed for flexible tonality.
- Two channels based on classic Fender designs
- Four EL84 power tubes and two 12AX7 preamp tubes for pristine cleans and hard rocking crunch tones
- Two 12 8-ohm Celestion V-Type speakers
- Combine with BB-212 cabinet for a powerful mini stack
- Includes channel-switching footswitch and protective cover
Theres nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. The tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps an unmistakable voice for more than 60 yearsdefining the sound of musical recordings and performances youve heard your whole life.
Great for recording and rehearsal, EL84 power tubes provide high power with a soft and tactile touch, rich harmonic response and pleasingly musical top end.
CLASSIC BLACKFACE TONE
Heard on countless recordings from the early 1960s and beyond, the fantastic sparkling-clean sound and cavernous reverb of Fenders famous Blackface amps are prized by guitarists everywhere.
Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Channel switcher, Volume, Tone
One Post Power Amp
Black Leather Handle
4, 8, or 16 ohms
21.875 (55.6 cm)
50 lbs. (22.7 kg)